Wednesday, July 9, 2008
To advance your crafting quests, you have to go out and get a rare drop from one of the nodes. These have horrible drop rates and it can take many hours of farming to get them. However, there is a quick and easy way.
Normally, buying these items from the trader does not advance this quest. However, there is a trick to getting these to advance your quest.
1. Acquire two of the rare drop. You can get these from a friend, or buy them from the trader. They are generally relatively cheap as there is no use for them besides the quest.
2. Make sure they are stacked in your resource inventory, and go to a nearby trader.
3. Shift click the stack and hit split.
4. Put the new stack into your personal bank.
5. Drag the item you just put in the bank back on to the original stack. Your quest should advance.
If this does not work, do it again. In rare cases you may have to do it twice to get the quest to advance.
More Age of Conan Exploits
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!