Monday, June 30, 2008

Age of Conan Full Nude Mod / Patch





It's possible( but I would think highly unlikely) for your account to get in trouble or banned, in which case I hold no responsability for such things.

What this mod does:
The regular version gives all females a nude skin and removes some NPC clothes... Tina's top, Zelata, Casilda.

The Clothed NPCs version gives females a nude skin but keeps every peice of NPC clothes on.

Issues:
When some armor is worn the nude skin doesn't show... I know what causes the problem, it's just a matter of fixing it.



I invite people to start posting which NPCs they would like to see naked or think should be naked. Post their name, zone, coordinates, and level required to get to them, and I'll see if I can convince them to strip :P. (Females only)

Version 1.9
MD5: 32b30728bb5bcda7291b38619c424152

Clothed NPCs 1.5
MD5: 3d2908fbac49b0b29af04d7f83c08dbf








Please support this kind of work with donations.
$1
$5
$10

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

1 kommentarer:

BadGamer on October 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

I tried this and it wouldn't work. My aoc kept encountering a problem and closing. Any updates on this?

Post a Comment

 
Age of Conan Cheats © 2009