Thursday, June 12, 2008

AoC Exploits: Kill X mobs quest completion





I am not calling this an exploit, it may be just a bug.

While doing part of the destany quest line under the Temple of Mitra, I had to save 5 citizens.
I killed the first few mobs at the entrance and was able to save two citizens.
I decided to turn right and jump down to the lower level where I saved 1 more citizen.
I couldn't save the last two citizens on the upper tier because the lower area was separated from the upper by a gate.
I decided to hearth and reenter the instance.
After I reentered the instance, I found the initial 2 citizens were reset but the enemy mobs weren't.
I ran up to them, saved them, and completed the quest.

I assume you can do this for other kill X or save X type quests.
Enter instance, kill to first few mobs, leave instance, come back and repeat.


More AoC Exploits

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!



0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

 
Age of Conan Cheats © 2009